Posted on by TheHomeCentric Admin
If you’ve decided on a spring/ summer wedding this season, look no further. Now we know wedding plan can be really stressful. But truth be told, it can actually be tons of fun as well. If a spring/ summer wedding is what you want, then a spring/ summer wedding is what you shall get and The HomeCentric shows you just how to have the brightest, warmest, most indulgent wedding this season.
1. The theme sets the tone for…well, everything : How do you pick a theme for a wedding? Well, the good news is that the theme can be inspired by just about anything that holds meaning for you. It could be a movie, a song, a mood, a style. Start by listing a few of your favorite things before zeroing on a theme for your wedding.
2. Picking the right color palette : Since you’ve decided to get married in the warm season, warm color palettes with shades of red, yellow, orange, violet and ochre and are some of the top colors to choose from this season. Hydrangeas, tulips, daisies and sunflowers would make perfect centerpieces for spring/ summer weddings.
3. Get out and get some sun : A great way to enjoy the summer sun is by having your wedding outdoors. Tents can be set up to provide some relief to the guests from the sun. String light canopies can be draped from the ceiling to jazz up the tents for dancing and drinks.
4. Mattress love : For country themed weddings, barn yards make the perfect choice for wedding receptions. Mattresses can be laid out for guests to lounge on. Stick to burlap table runners, cool, crisp white linen with an outdoor bar serving chilled beer.
5. Attention to detail is everything : Guests are most likely to remember a wedding that pays close attention to details so there are always small ways in which you can add character to your wedding. One of the best ways to do this is to remember that your wedding is more about you than it is about anyone else. Always look for ways to make it a personal affair rather than spending big bucks on the décor.
The HomeCentric, for instance, offers a variety of pillow covers in various shapes, styles, designs and colors to make a wonderful addition to just about any wedding. Ultimately, how you decide to make your wedding day more personal is entirely up to you. It’s a day to celebrate and remember always so listen to your heart and don’t worry about anything else.