Posted on by TheHomeCentric Admin
Fall brings with it the promise of a warm, snuggled up mornings, hot chocolate by a crackling fire, warm toes and pumpkin pies. It also just happens to be the perfect time to give your home a cozy little makeover. The HomeCentric shows you how to give your home the ideal fall spruce-up.
1. Centerpiece settings: Complete with pine cones, fall foliage, and the works. And they’re so easy to incorporate into your décor as well! There’s nothing that says fall’s here as adequately as the sight of pine, burnt orange maple leaves and the smell of cinnamon and cloves hanging the air.
2. Pumpkin lanterns: All set to carve your pumpkins for Halloween? Well, as exciting as that is, what’s even more exciting is carving out these pumpkins as a family together. It’s actually really simple and you could get your kids to help you out with this as well. Toast the seeds and enjoy them as a fun snack, bake some pie, adorn your front porch with lit up lanterns to truly welcome fall.
3. Luxurious pillows: We don’t know what it is about fall, but something about it just makes us think about the soft, plush comfort of luxurious fabrics. And that’s right where The Home Centric steps in. We offer a wide selection of pillow covers in different kinds of styles, fabrics, shapes and sizes. But this fall, we’re completely in love with rich velvet pillow covers. Choose from amongst gorgeous burgundies, wines, gold and purples to add pizzazz to your fall décor.
4. Experiment with mantel décor: Heirloom pumpkins, burlap runners, potted poinsettias, gilded branches, crimson berries and colorful wreaths are a great and really simple way to bring fall fever home. Throw in some a twinkling string lights and you have a cozy living room, bursting with light and warmth.
5. Creative candle jars: You know what’ll look really pretty in the midst of all those pine cones, berries and maple leaves? Gorgeous scented candles in large candle holders. You can totally get creative with what you do with these candle jars. You could tie beautiful golden ribbons around the jar, stuff it with acorn, use bendable twigs to make bows around the jar or do just about anything you like. Each day can be different and what’s more? You can have tons of fun doing it!